NU-SIGHT OPTICIANS LTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USE
1. Information about the Organisation
- This website is owned by Nu-Sight Opticians Ltd which is a Limited Company and whose registered address is 30 Cambridge Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 1RS References to ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ refer to Nu-Sight Opticians Ltd as well.
- References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Our VAT number is GB 596 1931 03
- We are required by law to hold suitable public liability and professional indemnity insurance, for further information please contact us by email or post as detailed below.
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
2. Service availability
- While we shall endeavour to make this site available at all times, we will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time.
- Access to this site may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
- The materials on this site comprise general information and opinion; they do not constitute legal or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser for legal or other advice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. We are not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. The links are provided to assist visitors to our website and the inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked site.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you enter your personal data on this website for any purpose you warrant that such information is true and accurate. You agree not to impersonate another person, use a false name and information or to use a name and information which you are not authorised to use.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.