Your eye health is the main priority for our team at Nu-Sight Opticians. We understand that good eye care isn’t just about having an eye exam, getting a prescription and leaving it at that. The best eye care is based on regular check-ups and having access to the leading eye care solutions. Signing up to an Eye Care Plan offers many benefits. The primary aim is to make sure that you can have peace of mind knowing that you have access to high-quality eye care when you need it. It also means that with regular examinations and urgent eye care cover, your eye health can be monitored and your eye care plan can be personally tailored to you.
Read on to find out more about the benefits of an Eye Care Plan, who they can help and how they work.
What are the benefits of an eye care plan?
Eye Care Plans offer a large number of benefits. These may differ with other opticians, but our specialist Vision Eye Care Plan covers everything that you need, including:
- An Eye Care Plan Tailored to You – Your eye health will be regularly monitored and a personalised plan will be created that is tailored to your needs. Your eyesight will change as you age and your eye care plan can be adjusted to suit your health as needed.
- Regular Examinations & Wide Range of Eye Care Solutions – You have access to regular comprehensive eye examinations as and when you need them. They are all covered by the cost of your Eye Care Plan. This means that you don’t need to worry about costs and can focus on getting the eye care solutions you need when you need them.
- Continued Access to Expertise – With regular examinations and check-ups you’ll also continued access to our optometrists’ expertise. With their wealth of experience, they will be here when you need them, to answer any questions that you may have about your eye health or eye care solutions.
- Access to Innovative Technologies – Your plan covers the use of advanced equipment including OCT scans, fundus imaging, Optomap retinal scan, and more. This means that you will have access to innovative eye care solutions when you need them without having to worry about the costs.
- Discounts on Eyewear Options – With an Eye Care Plan you get a discount on high-quality eyewear. You can rest assured that you are getting some of the best frames available without breaking the bank.
Who is an eye care for?
The main objective of an Eye Care Plan is to regularly monitor your eye health and detect any problems that may develop. As you age you may need an examination more regularly. The need for more frequent eye exams also applies to those who may have long-running problems with their eyesight or other health conditions. Generally, most adults should have an eye test at least once every two years. If there is a reason that you need one more frequently, it may be suggested that you have one once every year.
Those who do need to have their eyesight checked more regularly would benefit the most from an Eye Care Plan. However, everyone can take comfort and reassurance from having continued support from professional optometrists.
How does it work?
Registering for an Eye Care Plan is simple. Once signed up you pay a small monthly fee and with this you are covered for any examination that you need and any specialist eye care solutions you require. This includes OCT, fundus imaging and Optomap. It’s an easy way to give yourself peace of mind, knowing that with one monthly fee you can have all of your eye care needs covered. It gives you one less thing to worry about and leaves you free to focus on the other things in life that need your attention.
If you think that an Eye Care Plan is right for you, why not find out more about our Vision Care Plan?
Our team of expert optometrists have extensive experience within the industry. They will use their expertise to create a plan that is tailored to you and your needs, making sure that you get the high-quality eye care that you deserve.
If you have any further questions about our Vision Care plans, you can easily get in touch with us by calling us on 01296 398941. We’re always here to help!